How To Resell On Facebookminda5?
Most wholesalers do not register their resellers, they simply let you copy their images and paste anywhere you like and “HOPE” you buy from them.
And, That’s OK. But, for Lynns Fashion Store, it’s not OK with us. We understand basic business practices and require our resellers to “REGISTER” with us. Why? Because we want to keep track of who is actually making sales and who isn’t.
It’s Important to see if we can help those resellers that are not selling.
SO HOW DO YOU RESELL ON FACEBOOK?
1. Use a Free Facebook Business Page
2. Place a Video Describing Your Business In Your Video Cover
3. Pin Your Contact & Payment Options in a Post at the Top Of Your Posts
4. Post a Minimum of 50 Items on Your FB Page
5. Make Sure Your Products are Current & Not Sold Out On a Daily Basis
6. Take Advantage of Our Video Services
7. Take Advantage of Our Post Banner Services
8. Take Advantage of Our Marketing Packages and/or Marketing Modules
9. Make Sure You Familiarize Yourself With Our Terms & Conditions & FAQ Content
10. Use Our Awesome Help Desk When You Realize You Are Not Making Sales
We want everyone of you to succeed and be super successful and support yourself and your fabulous family, However, we are not responsible for your inaction, your lack of sales or your lack of effort.